Thursday 8 August 2013

The Body Shop White Musk Body Lotion

 
The Body Shop White Musk Body Lotion 
 
 
 
The Body Shop is a much loved brand which I have used for more years than I want to admit. I really love their ethical values, and their drive to improve the communities that produce their wonderful products through their community fair trade schemes.
 
One of the first products I ever bought was the white musk perfume, and when I saw there was a body butter in the white musk fragrance I had to have it.
 
As ever, this is a deeply moisturising product. The formula is a lighter version of the usual body butters and makes it perfect for use in summer. The heavenly white musk fragrance stays on the skin for a good few hours without being over powering. Yet another fantastic product from the body shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment