Sunday 18 August 2013

Boots Botanics Cleansing Foam Wash All Bright.

Boots Botanics Cleansing Foam Wash All Bright 
 
 
 
Recently, the Boots Botanics range seems to have undergone a re vamp. The packaging has been redesigned and the formula of some of the products seems to have been tweaked. The Botanics facial range has recently been on promotion with up to a third off. When I spotted this Cleansing Foam Wash All Bright for just £2.66 (full price £3.99) I thought it was worth a try. It was made even better by the fact I had an advantage card coupon for an extra 100 points (gotta love those points).
 
  Boots Botanics market this foam wash as a product which gently lifts away make up and impurities, leaving skin feeling detoxified. It has a soap free formula which contains Hibiscus for it's brightening power. It is The Hibiscus which gives the pink tinge to the range. The Cleansing Foam Wash also contains natural AHA's from the flower, which are mild exfoliators leaving the skin smoother and brighter. As this foam wash is produced by Boots Botanics it contains active plant extracts approved by Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. It is formulated without parabens, and as you would expect is tested on people.

 So does it live up to the hype? Is it worth your hard earned pennies? Actually I think it is. This is a lovely gentle foam wash. It has a really nice fruity aroma to it, and it hasn't made my skin feel dry afterwards. As I am now in my thirties (sob) I don't really need a product to control blemishes and such, what I am desperately seeking is something to restore my youthful glow. A month after using it my skin looks so much healthier and brighter. For a product which only costs £3.99 I really wasn't expecting it to do so much, but I am really pleasantly surprised. In fact I am so impressed that I am currently using the night cream and the roll-on eye cream from the All Bright range - review coming when I have been using them for a bit longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment