Monday 5 August 2013

Seventeen Supreme Shine Lipstick in Pink Posey

 
Seventeen Supreme Shine Lipstick in  Pink Posey.
 
 
Over the years I have had countless seventeen products. They were one of the first brands I bought as a teenager and have remained a firm favourite ever since. I think seventeen is a fun brand that packs a pretty mean punch. I have always found seventeen's makeup to be really good quality and to be very reasonably priced. To be honest I think that a lot of the seventeen range out performs it's big sister No7.
 
Seventeen supreme shine lipsticks come in a pretty silver case which is just perfect for a magpie like me. I have never been able to resist the shiny things. Pink posey is a lovely everyday lipstick which I wear a lot at work. It is a gorgeous pink with mauve under tones, and is super flattering. These are the kind of colours I gravitate towards as I feel they suit my pasty skin tone better.
 
The lipstick itself feels very moisturising and gives a nice sheen without being to heavy or glossy. I am not one for lip gloss. you either love it or you hate it, and I fall into the latter category. I would say that this lipstick has reasonable wear time. I find that it lasts about 3 hours before I need to reapply. For a bargain price of £4.99 from Boots (and seventeen is usually on triple points if you print the coupon from the advantage card machine) I really am very impressed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment