Friday 23 August 2013

Laqa & Co Lil' Lip in Ring of Fire


 
Laqa & Co Lil' Lip in Ring of Fire.
 



Birchbox's August 2013 collaboration with Instyle magazine had some fantastic items in it. One of my star products was the Laqa & Co Lil' Lip in Ring of Fire. This is a mini version of their fat lip crayon. One of four shades (Wolfman. Ring of Fire, Fairy blood and Lamb chop) were nestled into our boxes.
 
The shade I got was Ring of Fire. This shade was just meant for me. A bright and vibrant red. Perfect, exactly the colour I would have chosen for myself - my twitter account isn't @littleredlippie for nothing. Yes I am obsessed, but there is nothing I love more than a bright red lipstick. I was thrilled to see this in my box.
 
The formula of this lip crayon is just amazing. It contains shea butter so is rich and glossy, without being sticky. Laqa & Co Lil' Lip feels ever so light on the lips, and yet is super moisturising. It applies really well and has good staying power. I would say about 4 hours depending on what you are eating and drinking.  As it has blue under tones it makes your teeth appear whiter, which is always an added bonus. I have worn this almost everyday since it's arrival, I absolutely love it.
 
I know there are a lot of lip crayons about, but this is a lovely product. At £14.95, they aren't the cheapest, but they are good quality. I would say that these are on an even footing with the Clinique Chubby sticks.
 
 
 
 
The Laqa & Co lip crayons can be bought online from Birchbox http://birchbox.co.uk/shop               or from BeautyBay  http://www.beautybay.com/laqaco/Laqa & Co also have a range of nail polish pens which I can't wait to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment