Monday 12 August 2013

ARTDECO Eye Shadow Base

 
 
ARTDECO Eye Shadow Base 
 
 
 
 
I recieved this 5ml pot of Artdeco eyeshadow base in July's Beauteco box. Now that I have had time to use it properly I thought I would share it with you. There are lots of different primer type products on the market. Some are better than others. This I am pleased to say is one of the better ones.
 
Artdeco is a German brand, which can be bought online at www.beautybay.com and this 5ml pot sells for £8. Not the cheapest product, but it is good and in my opinion is worth spending a bit more on. You really need only a small amount of product, so this little pot should last quite a while.
 
Artdeco eye shadow base has a lovely rich, creamy formula that applies smoothly and evenly. Although it may seem a little dark in the photo once it is on it evens out to my skin tone. When eyeshadow is applied over the top it really does make the colour seem brighter. I have used it with a variety of colours and brands and it really does brighten them all.
 
Artdeco eyeshadow base is suitable for contact lens wearers and claims to prevent eyeshadow from being deposited in the crease of the eyelid. The big question of course is does it live up to this claim. Honestly, the answer is yes. As someone who wears  contact lenses, I had consideraly less fallout when using brands that I had experienced fallout with. I work 12 hour night shifts. When I am tired I and when my hayfever plays up I am guilty of rubbing my eyes (naughty I know, but we all do it). Even by the end of a night shift my eye shadow is in place and has only faded slightly, definetely no accumulation in the crease. Really impressive stuff.
 
Thankyou very much Beauteco for introducing me to this product. I will most ceratinly be buying a replacement when this does run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment