Sunday 11 August 2013

Fashionista Nail Lacquer in Jet Set

        
Fashionista Nail Lacquer in Jet Set   
 
 
MUA had an online sale last week, so a lot of their already bargain priced products were half price. Fashionista is a brand I had heard good things about, but never got around to trying. The shade I chose is Jet Set and was an absolute steal at the sale price of £1.50.
 
I love blue nail varnish, but I find it quite hard to get a shade that suits me, with both the very dark and very light looking ghastly against my pale skin. This cobalt blue is so pretty and actually flatters my skintone. It applies really well, fully opaque in just one coat. It lasted well on me too. 2 days without chips for me is really good. Normal people would probably get longer but my nails are so weak, nail polish just doesnt stay chip free on me for long.
 
I am really impressed with this nail varnish, especially considering it's bargain price. It is better quality by far than some of the high end nail varnishes I own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment