Friday 9 August 2013

August 2013 Beauteco Box.

 
August 2013 Beauteco Box.
 
 

Beauteco are one of the new comers to the beauty box subscription service. For £10 a month and £2.95 postage who can choose between 3 boxes which contain a mixture of full size and sample size products. You always know what you will receive in your box. My box came this morning, so I though I would show you what I received.
 

Firstly an Arran Aromatics Lavender and Tea Tree facial wash. This is a full size product. I haven't come across the brand before, so look forward to trying this. The lavender scent isn't too overpowering in this.

 
A 10ml sample of S5 Illuminate serum. 10mls is a generous sample size as most serums tend to be sold as either 30 or 50ml bottles, and a little goes a long way with a serum. Again this brand is new to me, but anything that brightens the skin and evens out skin tone is well worth a look in my eyes.
 
 
A 30ml sample of Melvita Apicosma hand cream. Despite being unable to pronounce this, it is another decent sample size. Have to admit that it smells a bit strong when first applied, but that doesn't last long, and it feels nice once on.
 
 
Now onto the star products of this box. I have heard great things about Lord and Berry products and am really looking forward to wearing these. Both of these products are full sizes. The first is Lord and Berry Kissproof Lip Colour Blossom. It can be used as a liner and a pencil as it has a lovely moisturising formula. It feels lovely and creamy and the shade is really pretty.
 
 
The second Lord and Berry product is an Intensity Lipstick in Peach Gleam. When I first opened this I thought the shade might be a little pale for me, but it actually looks really pretty on.
 
Overall  I really like this box. 3 full size products means it is really good value for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment