Saturday 17 August 2013

Amie Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask.

Amie Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask.
 
 
At first glance this may seem like a product aimed more at younger girls. However, appearances are deceptive and this really is a fantastic mask. Amie is rapidly becoming quite the cult favourite for it's range of natural and effective skin care products.
 
 The Amie range is jam packed natural plant and botanical extracts, It is also free from nasty chemicalssuch as parabens, sulphates and mineral oils. Amie products are gentle on the skin, yet are incredibly effective. They are designed for sensitive skin that can be oily and prone to breakouts or dryness, helping to keep skin clear, soft and radiant.
 
 Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask contains a combination of natural and multi-tasking. French white clay absorbs excess oil, dirt, toxins, without removing the skin’s natural oils. It also exfoliates the skin and improves circulation. Natural Zinc Oxide has antibacterial properties, and helps to clear and prevent blemishes. Soothing, softening Lime Butter tones the skin and helps shrink pores while Organic Peppermint refreshes, cools and soothes.
 
So does this live up to it's claims?
 
This is a lovely mask to use. It is really gentle. Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask smells like chocolate limes to my nose, I don't detect the peppermint at all. I think a strong peppermint smell would be too strong when it is close to your eyes. Once the mask is on it feels really comfortable on the skin. Some clay masks set like concrete, leaving you with a feeling that if you were to smile your face might crack. There is absolutely none of that with this mask. It does feel a little tingly, but it is by no means an unpleasant sensation. It defenitely feels cooling on the skin, and does not dry your skin out either. My skin always looks much brighter after using this mask.
 
My skin type is dry to combination skin. I have been using this once a week for about 6 weeks to keep on top of my T-zone, and I am really enjoying it. I have only needed to use a small amount to cover my face so this will last for ever. Best bit, this cost just under £5 from Amazon. I really can't believe a mask of this high calibre is so affordable. I can't wait to try more from the Amie range - it is defenitely a brand to watch.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment