Saturday 10 August 2013

August 2013 Birchbox

 
August 2013 Birchbox
 
I have been very eagerly awaiting August's Birchbox as it is the much anticipated collaboration with the Instyle beauty team. This month was promised to deliver a few additional surprises and they certainly weren't kidding. I was so much happier opening this than I was my Glossybox. My August Birchbox contained a whopping 7 products.
 
 
Firstly a bag of propercorn popcorn. Mine was worcester sauce and sun dried tomato flavour. Absolutely delicious. I am afraid it didn't stay around for very long and only contains 38 calories for the bag.
 
 
Birchbox gel mask. Am really looking forward to this. My hayfever has been such a pain lately and am hoping this will provide some much needed relief.
 
 
A 10ml sample of Bluemandarines Skinlife Energetic Cellular Cream. Another new brand to me, but as it aims to brighten and refresh skin its worth a go. I enjoy tring new brands of skin care
 
 
 A 10ml sample of Gerda Spillman Hydro Pearls which is a primer. Will give it a go, I think this is a nice addition to the box.
 
 
A 30ml sample of Molten Brown Ylang Ylang body wash. I love the smell of this, and know I will enjoy using it.
 
 
lip crayon by LAQA & Co. I love this. Beautiful red colour that is just perfect for me. When I saw a sneak preview I was hoping I would get this colour and am thrilled it is in my box.
 
 
 
A 30ml sample of Montibelo-lo Gold oil essence. This is a hair oil containing argan and amber oils. This smells beautiful, I can't smell the argan oil at all - I hate the smell of argan oil. I have really fine hair, so find argan by itself to heavy for me. Am looking forward to trying this too.
 
Overall I do really like this box. I think there are a good range of products and the samples are a decent size too. Thank you very much Birchbox. I am off to indulge in some serious pampering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment