Saturday 10 August 2013

August 2013 Glossybox.

  August 2013 Glossybox.
 
 
I really look forward to the opening of my beauty boxes, but I have to say I am not impressed at all with this month's (August 2013) Glossybox at all. Here is a run through of the things I received.
 
 
 
An eyelash curler by Emite make up. When I saw the spoiler for this I had a sinking feeling this months box was going to be poor and unfortunately I was right. Yes this supposedly retails for £20, but I have tried countless eye lash curlers and just don't get any results from them.
 
 
A make up remover pen by Oceane. Rather underwhelmed by this, not an exciting product by any means. Will give it a go,
 
Jellypongpong eye liner and eye shadow. I like this product, Jellypongpong is a really nice quirky brand,
 
 
Tresemme platinum strength concentrated treatment shot. I am looking forward to trying this. Think the tresemme and the jellypongpong are the star products here.
 
 
 
Now we get to the product I am really annoyed about. A 7ml sample of olay 3 point treatment cream. This is an old peoples product and quite frankly it has no business being in a beauty box aimed at a younger market. I did not like it the first time round, and told Glossybox this in my feedback. I sure as hell don't like it the fourth time round. Even my 65 year old mother is fed up with these olay samples.
 
As you may have gathered I am not impressed in the slightest. I know beauty boxes are hit and miss, but I feel glossybox don't listen to the feedback and quite frankly there are other boxes which are better quality and value for money. I feel that glossyboxes do jot consistently deliver the goods they promise, and do not pay attention to your profile. In short this month has been an epic fail and I will be cancelling.
 
You are the weakest link Glossybox. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment