Friday 30 August 2013

Bourjois Pastel Mania Mini Nail Enamels.

 
Bourjois Pastel Mania Mini Nail Enamels.
 
 
Here is the second set of Bourjois Mini Nail Enamels I bought from fragrance direct. This is the lovely Pastel Mania. As I said in my last post these were priced at £6,99 each. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance te wear them yet. Work always spoils play doesn't it? I have swatched them onto a colour wheel to show what they look like. 
 
 
Again these nail enamel mini's dont' have names, but are numbered instead. So left to right in same order as the wheel ;- 68, 77, 80, 76, 83, 84. I think I actually prefer this set to the brights, with the exception of the khaki. Can you tell green isn't my colour? I am really pleased with these nail enamel sets, I think they both contain really pretty shades that would suit most skin tones.
 

5 comments:

  1. I love it, beauty delicate colours, just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I really do love these colours

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like that green as well. I love the pastels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pinks, so pretty :)

    http://mintsunday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post, I love the pink one...would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? follow me and leave a comment on my blog and i shall surely be following you back

    www.withinmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete