Friday 13 September 2013

This and That Tag.


                                                                 This and That Tag.                                                  

A few days ago I was lucky enough to be tagged by the lovely Charlotte from http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/ in the This and That tag. I think this is a nice fun way of sharing a bit more about myself, so am really pleased to be doing this. If you have a spare moment it is well worth a few minutes of your time to read through Charlotte's blog.

 
Makeup:
1.  Blush or Bronzer - it has to be blush. Bronzer either makes me look like a tangerine or like a member of the soap dodgers.
2. Lip gloss or lip stick - lipstick. I don't like the stickiness of a gloss.
3. Eyeliner or mascara - though call, but probably mascara.
4. Foundation or concealer - concealer, I rarely wear foundation.
5. Natural or colored eyeshadow - natural definitely.
6. Pressed or loose eyeshadow - pressed. I am far too clumsy to cope with loose powder.
7. Brush or sponge - brush as it gives better control.                                            
                                                                                   

Nails:
1. Opi or China Glaze - Opi simply because I am yet to try anything by China Glaze. They are certainly on my wish list though.
2. Long or short - being a nurse means my nails have to be short. Work always spoils play doesn't it?
3. Acrylic or natural - natural - again I don't really have a choice.
4. Bright or dark - dark, it's what my inner goth craves. Although I am mellowing in my old age.
5. Flower or no flower - nail art is something else I need to master, but the truth is I am useless at it. No flower for me.                                                                        

 
Body:
1. Perfume or body splash - perfume, it lasts the duration.
2. Lotion or body butter - butter. My skin is dry and needs the extra moisture.
3. Body wash or soap - body wash. Again the dry skin dictates this.
4. Lush or Other - we don't have a lush store anywhere near us, so I have never got aoround to trying them. I would have to say the Body Shop.


Fashion:
1. Jeans or sweat pants - Jeans, no contest.
2. Long sleeves or short sleeves - short sleeves.
3. Dress or skirt - dresses, don't really know why though.
4. Scarves or hat - scarves. Hats just make me look silly.
5. Studs or dangling earrings - dangly when I get chance.
6. Necklace or bracelet - necklace. I have really skinny wrists.
7. Heels or flats - Heels, I am only 5'1. I need all the help I can get.
8. Cowboy boots or riding boots - riding boots.
9. Jackets or hoodies - hoodies.
10. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe - Forever 21
                                                                            
                                                                           

Hair:
1. Curly or straight - staright, curls look like too much much hard work.
2. Bun or ponytail - pony tail. I have really long hair and a bun gives me a headache after a while.
3. Bobby pin or butterfly clips - bobby pin. Butterfly clips are vicious.
4. Hairspray or gel - hairspray.
5. Long or short - long.
6. Dark or light - light.
7. Side swept bangs or full bangs - side swept. Bangs just look awful on me.
8. Up or down - it has to be up for work, but I prefer it down.

Random:
1. Rain or shine - definitely shine. it just makes evertything seem better.
2. Summer or winter - Summer. I do not like being cold. Makes me very grumpy.
3. Fall or spring -.the begining of Autumn when it's still fairly warm, and the leaves are just changing colour.
4. Chocolate or vanilla - chocolate. It's my biggest weakness.

I thought I would keep the chain going and so the people that I tag to do this are;-

Dawn from http://keepcalmandbeautify.blogspot.co.uk/
Emma from http://emmaloujohansson.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.september-rae.net/
Caroline at http://cazreviewsandmore.blogspot.co.uk/
and Demi from http://kissandmakeup-bblog.blogspot.co.uk/

6 comments:

  1. I like your blog! This is a neat listing! I agree how a bun can give ya a head ache after a while(it does with me)I use OPI nail polish, and the Dream Matte Powder, by Maybelline too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Philomena. I have had the Maybelline for ever. It is one of those products that just keeps going on and on.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Karen - loved reading it and am a little bit envious of your hair card products :o). Have a great weekend! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charlotte. I am very envious of your Mac lippies.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen! Thanks for tagging me. :) That is a long list, but I'm excited to voice my opinions. I enjoy reading your answers, and I love the products on your pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn. I love the attention to detail on your blog. I can tell you put such a lot of thought into evry post you do :)

      Karen x

      Delete