Thursday 12 September 2013

Love Me Beauty Box September 2013


                                                  Love Me Beauty Box September 2013.


 The beauty box week is definitely upon us and today is the turn of Love Me Beauty. Beauteco box has also had a rebrand this month and has now changed to Love Me Beauty. This is one of the newer boxes and is very much an evolving brand. With Love Me Beauty you can choose one of three boxes, and you know what will be delivered to you. Again it's a nice way of trying new brands without stumping up a fortune to begin with. The box I chose was box 3.

                                                            So what did I get?
                

 A 7.5ml sample of Matriskin Collagen Serum. This is a brand I have not come across before. It's a good sized sample, which will give last long enough to make a fair judgement on it's effectiveness. As this is a product aimed at filling and reducing wrinkles it is probably one for those of us that are a bit older, But I am looking forward to trying this.


                                               

A 30ml sample of Essential Care Gentle Herb Shampoo. I have used this before and really liked it, so am pleased to recieve another sample of this. Again a decent sample that will give a couple of uses.


 
Full size 120ml Nip and Fab Fix Clean Gel. This claims to plump fine lines aswell as being an effective cleanser, so I am curious to see how it will live up to that. This is a foaming product, so maybe not for everyone. I am quite happy to give it a go.


Anatomicals Day and Night Spot Stick. I quite like Anatomicals fun and light hearted products, but this isn't something I am likely to use. I think it's a clever idea have a a dual ended product. The day bit supposedly controls grease and regulates sebum and is aimed at when a spot first appears. The night bit claims to bring out impurites and heal the skin. As I said, clever product it's just not something I need.

 
Finally a 15ml sample of Murad Osmolyte Tonic. I have seen Murad around but am yet to try anything by them, so I am really looking forward to using this product. Murad claim that this mist will moisturise the skin aswell as having a plumping and firming effect.
 
I really like this box, after all I wouldnt have chosen it if I didn't think I would use the majority of products. The only thing I think is a little miss placed is the anatamicals. I don't know that a young and fun spot treatment is in keeping with what is predominantly an anti-ageing box. However, this is me nit picking and overall I have had some lovely new products to try and I feel that I have had my moneys worth. 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely products. This beauty box is worth checking out for sure.

    www.makeupandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definetely worth lookig into. I like being able to see what I will get.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Samantha. That's so kind of you :)

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete