Monday 23 September 2013

Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Lipstick.


                                                    Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Lipstick.


 A few weeks ago I was luck enough to do a swap with Demi - see the original post here - http://silvermachine78.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/my-beauty-blog-swap.html One of things Demi sent me was a Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Lipstick in shade 22. As you can see it is a very bright and cheerul red, just the kind of colour I love.



 The swatch is just one quick swipe from the bullet! I have worn this lipstick a lot since I got it. I find the formula to be nice and moisturising. Although I would usually apply a red lipstick with a brush for a neater finish, this does apply nicely straight from the bullet. It does not tug on the lips during application at all. I would probably get about 4 hours wear time for this lipstick, which for a red is a decent amount of wear time. This lipstick has very quickly become one of my favourite items of makeup - Thank you once again Demi.
 

 
Excuse the dark circles, that's what you get for working nights.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! It looks gorgeous on you, so glad you like it so much :)

    Demi | Kiss & Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you once again. It really is perfect

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. :)
    Please check out my blog for details.

    www.makeupandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete