Sunday 29 September 2013

September 2013 Empties


                                                            September 2013 Empties.
                                                                 

 It soon rolls around to the end of the month. Here are all the products I have used up this month. I am afraid it does focus rather heavily on skin and haircare. Makeup seems to take so much longer to use up. Maybe I just have more makeup products on the go.

 
Both of these products I have done posts on recently so I wont repeat myself too much.
Botanics Cleansing Foam Wash is a product which had a much appreciated brightening effect on my skin. Good value for money, I would certainly buy this again.
 
Monu Instant radiance Micro Exfolliant is a sample from Glossy box and again I liked this a lot. I liked the fine texture of the exfoliant and it definitely improved the overall appearnace of my skin. I would happily buy the full size of this.


I have featured both the Lancome cleanser and toner in previous empties. They are pretty much my staple cleanser and toners and these keep my skin in good condition. I have used both these products daily for a long time and will continue to do so. Back ups of both ready to go.
 Girlz Only dry shampoo for light and blonde hair. I actually prefer this to Batiste. My hair is baby fine and Batiste seems to just sit there, leaving that horrid talc like residue. I find that my hair absorbs this better, it gives lots of volume and smells lovely and fresh too - oh and it is only £1.49. Bargain. Replacement already purchased.

 
Figs and Rouge Cherry Blossom hand cream has featured in an earlier bog post too. This is very moisturising, absorbs well and smells good enough to eat. I would buy this again in the future. I still want to try the chocolate orange version of this.
 
The Bodyshop Cocoa Butter Body Butter is a left over from a Christmas gift set. I love the Bodyshop body butters. They are perfect for really dry skin. I much prefer the fragrance of the fragrance of the Cocoa butter to the lotion the Bodyshop sell. I have a couple of body butters lined up ready as they are another staple product.
 
Lee Stafford ArganOil is a product which I must confess to forgetting about. I shoved it in a travel bag when my cousin got married last year and only rediscovered it when we went on our Summer holidays. I can't believe I had forgotten about this as it is a fantastic product. I have struggled with other products that contain Argan oil as it tends to be a bit heavy for my hair. This is so light weight. Just one pump through the ends makes such a differnce to my hair. It has a lovely tropical scent too. I have another hair serum on the go at the moment but will buy Lee Stafford again at some point.
 
Ancienne Ambiance Goddess Hand and Body Wash was a sample that came in a Latest In Beauty box. I really don't know how to describe the smell of this, other than it is amazing. It leaves your skin smelling so clean. I loved this product but unfortunately it is just out of my price range. I don't feel that I can justify spending £28 on a body wash. Wonderful as it is, that is simply too much money for me. My only hope is that it will turn up on ebay at a massively discounted price. 

 
Anatomicals Your Taps are Going To Be So Turned On bath foam and Sud the Lot of You Body Cleanser were half price at Tesco ages ago. I like Anatomicals quirky sense of humour. Both of these smell gorgeous and I enjoyed using them both. Another range I would happily repurchase from in the future.
Neutrogena Body Oil is something I had left over from Winter and was worried about leaving it too much longer to use up. This is a natural sesame seed oil. It is deceptively light, absorbs incredibly fast and has almost no scent at all. It is also extremely moisturising. This was an absolute dream to use and I will be buying it again over the Winter months.
 
So that's the lot. I do have quite a stash of things I ought to be using before I buy anything more. What have you used up this month? Have you usd any of these products?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment