Tuesday 3 September 2013

Collection Work the Colour Eyeshadow Pencil

 
   Collection Work the Colour Eyeshadow Pencil.
 
 
Whilst doing yet another browsing session in Boots, I spotted these eyeshadow pencils by Collection were on offer at £2.50 each, and thought it would be rude not to give them a go. The shades that I chose were Vintage Blush (pink) and Hot Chocolate (Brown). Collection say that these are both waterproof and longlasting. The packaging has a sleek vintage feel to it, making it appear to be a much more expensive product than it actually is.
 
 
As you can see from the swatches they are really well pigmented, and I can happily confirm they do not budge at all once they are on. Hot chocolate is such a rich colour, and Vintage Blush is a pretty natural colour. There is none of the fallout you might get with a powder, and it does not transfer or smudge if you accidentally catch your eyes. You definetely need a good make up remover to take these off.
 
What I really like about these pencils is that the nib is thinner than some of the other eyeshadow pencils I have seen. I find these much easier to apply and give a much more precise application. I think that these are an absolutely fantastic products and will certainly get a lot of use out of them. Amazing staying power, good pigmentation and such value for money. What's not to love?

3 comments:

  1. Nice review, will definitely try to build up the chubby stick collection. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty. I have the UD 24/7 eye sticks but these look just has good. Love the shimmer in them. Vintage blush is gorgeous.

    Kate | Sparkle Dust x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Charlotte.

    Kate I have yet to try the Urban Decay, but they are definetely on my wish list. Just so many pretty things ou there.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete