Friday 20 September 2013

SoukSouk September 2013 Beauty Box.


                                                 SoukSouk September 2013 Beauty Box.
                                                                                  
 
September is Organic September. If you haven't heard about it, Organic September has been organised by the Soil Association to celebrate everything organic. I am really keen to try out a lot more organic products and I thought SoukSouk would intoduce me to some brands that I haven't come across before. September has also seen the launch of SoukSouk's new website.
 
My first box came yesterday and I have to say I am really pleased with it.

 
First up a full size Nourish Smoothing Hand Lotion. By now I am sure that you are coming to realise my obsession with hand cream, so this is a great product for me. It is light and citrussy, this smells wonderful. I am going to enjoy this one.


 A full size Konjac Puff Sponge. I have seen this natural sponge on several of the organic websites, and am quite intrigued by it. You can use it with or without cleanser for exfoliating, cleansing and to take off makeup. I am really pleased to find this in my box.


GWDIHW lip balm and GWDIHW nail wizard hand balm. I have actually seen these on someone else's blog quite some time ago (sorry I can't remember who's). Both of these product smell wonderful and those little tins are just so cute.

                                 
                                                                                 
Green & Black's are obviously doing the beauty box rounds this month, not that I am complaining. What girl is going to turn their nose up at delicious chocolate? Not I. It didn't hang around for long that's for sure.
                                                                       
 
My last product is a sample of Glow Skincare Rose & Macadamia Face Cream. These are made to order and by hand. I haven't opened this yet, but I am looking forward to trying this. I will let you know what I think in due course.

 
Also in the box is a copy of little green magazine, which is really well written. It has information about organic beauty products as well as a recipe for a lovely homemade face mask. This box has given be plenty of new things to try as well as handy tips from the magazine. I like this very much.
 

4 comments:

  1. Hello dear,
    Oh i have read quite a few good reviews on the Konjac Puff Sponge already. I bet you're going to have fun using it. :)

    Thanks for linking up with us in the Friendly Bunch Blog Hop. Don't miss the next week - you might be the featured blogger!! ;)
    Following you on Google+ now.

    xo, Luchessa.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Luchessa and thank you for the follow. I really like the blog hop, and love having a good read of those who have signed up for it. You really are a friendly bunch :)

    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try the Konjac sponge so bad! I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia . I will do a post on it very soon.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete