Wednesday 11 September 2013

My Beauty Blog Swap.

My Beauty Blog Swap.
 
 
 
A little while ago I was reading through some blogs and saw an opportunity to participate in a swap with another beauty blogger. Being fairly new to blogging I though this would be a great way of getting to know another fellow blogger. The lovely Beka from http://bekasbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/ put me in touch with Demi from http://kissandmakeup-bblog.blogspot.co.uk/ If you have a spare minute it's well worth having a look at both of these blogs.
 
I have really enjoyed doing this and chatting to Demi. I can't wait to see what she thinks of the bits I sent her. It's always good to meet other people, and that's what I love about the blogging. It's such a vibrant and interactive community.
 
I sometimes think that it is very easy to get stuck in a rut with your beauty regime. It has been lovely to have someone else pick out things for me. Demi has sent me some fantastic products and I am truly grateful to her.
 
So, what did Demi send me?
 
 
Bumble and Bumble thickening hairspray. I have long and super fine hair which at times verges on downright lifeless. Anything which will inject some volume in to it is very welcome indeed. I have never used anything by Bumble and Bumble and so am very excited to recieve this.
 
 
 
A Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish lipstick in shade 22. I couldn't have chosen a better shade myself, I love this. Rimmel are loved by so many because they are a fantastic range. This little star will get a lot of use.
 
 
As a fellow nurse, Demi understands my obsession with hand cream and has really spoilt me with this lovely Hand Repair Cream by La Roche-Posay. It is really moisturising without being sticky or greasy. Is it mean to say that I will not be sharing this with my collegues. It is mime, all mine.
 
 
My final product is the Nivea Daily Essential Express Hydration Primer. I haven't tried this before, but I have heard so many good things about it. I can't wait to try this.
 
Once again a big thank you to Beka for making this happen, and of course to Demi for the wonderful things she has sent me. I really have enjoyed doing this so much.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so so glad you like everything! It's a bit nerveracking picking out products for someone else! Can't wait to pick your package up later :)

    Demi | Kiss & Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how nervous I am about yours. Have really enjoyed it though.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new follower through the blog hop! :) Thank you for being apart of it! I would love for you to go check out my page and follow any of my social media :) I also have a giveaway going on right now so you should go check that out and enter and share with your friends and followers! http://blushingbeautyxo.blogspot.com/2013/09/diva-minerals-neutrals-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaitlin. Will have a look now.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for swaps!! :D That lipstick looks gorgeous!! :D

    (I found you on the blog hop and am now following :D)
    http://www.artevolve.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ashesela . It is a lovely colour. Thanks for stopping by.I am just looking for you now.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete