Sunday 15 September 2013

My Second Leibster Award


                                                        My Second Leibster Award.
                                                 
                                                   

 A few days ago I was lucky enough to be nominated for the Leibster Award by Samantha at http://samanthaw8.blogspot.co.uk/ It is worth spending a few minutes of your time looking at her blog. I am very grateful to Samantha for taking the time to nominate me.

 If you aren't familiar with the Leibster Award here is a quick run down of the rules ;-

1. You must link back to the person that nominated you for the award.
2. You must go to the blogs of your nominees and notify them.
3. You must answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
4. You must then pick 11 bloggers to nominated which have under 200 followers for the award.
5. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.

 The Leibster Award is a lovely way of interacting with fellow bloggers and also with anyone kind enough to be reading this. As this is my second award I am just going to answer the questions Samantha has set me. Hopefully at the end of this you know a few more random facts about me.

1. What is your favourite TV show?
I really like two and a half men. I like the sarcasm.

2. Winter - Love or Hate?
I can't stand being cold. Winter is a hate for me.

3. Do you have any pets?
I am very much an animal person. We have two cats (Garfield and Gizmo) and a dog (Jay).

4. What are you currently doing? (school - what GCSE'S, College/Uni what course)?
I am a qualified nurse, I currently work part time around the kids.

5. Biggest Life achievement?
I am very much a family person so I would have to say my marriage and children, as well as qualifying as a nurse.

6. What is your eyebrow routine? (wax, threading, plucking)
I tend to have my eyebrows threaded as I find it less painful than waxing. As I am useless at plucking my eyebrows it is also the safest option.

7. What is your most common hairstyle?
For work I usually just plait it or stick it in a pony tail. When I am not at work I like it down. I like things to be simple as I just haven't the time or energy for anything too complicated.
 

8. What piercing do you have and where?
I have my ears pierced twice and also my belly button. Many moons ago I had my nose pierced, but it's not something I would really be able to wear for work.

9. Do you dye your hair or stay with your natural colour?
At the moment my hair is it's natural colour which is a really boring light brown/dark blond. I have dyed it lots of times in the past and am trying to decide what colour to go for next.

10. Power blusher or cream blusher?
Definitely powder, I don't like the dewy finish creams tend to give.

11. Favourite nail polish brand?
This is a really tough one to answer, there are just too many to choose from. If push comes to shove I would have to say OPI but I refuse to pay full price. I buy a lot from Amazon or Fragrance Direct.

So that's the end of my questions. Thank you for taking the time to read them and of course a big thank you to Samantha for my nomination. I hope you have enjoyed them as much as I have.

2 comments: