Saturday 7 September 2013

Botanicals Organic Beauty Try Me Set

 
Botanicals Organic Beauty Try Me Set.
 
 
In the organic beauty world, September is hosting a wealth of events to promote organic products. This wonderful idea has been put together by the lovely people at The Soil Association. For full details have a look at their website.  I am sure you will find some fantastic things happening near you. http://www.soilassociation.org/smallchangesbigdifference/organicbeautyweekend
 
Whilst I was snooping through their website I came across a company called Botanicals and saw they were a having a rather impressive special offer. Their Botanicals Organic Beauty Try Me set was half price at £6. It also a voucher included for £5 off future purchases (not including gift sets) which is valid until 30th September 2013.
 
I do like a try me set, so I promptly ordered and it was with me in 48 hours. As you can see I received a beautifully presented little box of treats. The set contains a 5ml bottle of Rose & Camellia Facial Oil, 5g pots each of Rose & Camellia Deep Cleansing Melt, Chamomile & Mandarin Cleanser, Lavender Hand & Body Balm, and Rose & Camellia Body Lotion. I haven't had chance to test them fully so will review them properly at a later date. I did try the facial oil last night and it felt wonderfully silky - I think this will be an absolute star over Winter. I also used the body lotion this morning and am really impressed with how little product I needed to use. My skin feels lovely and soft, and it has such a lovely subtle fragrance. Come payday I think I will be using my voucher against a full size bottle of the facial oil.
 
Botanicals produce all their products in small batches, using only carefully selected, natural and organic ingredients. Their products are lovingly made by hand, and because they carry The Soil Associaton logo you can be 100% confident that you are buying a genuine organic product. Looking through their comprehensive range of products, they seem to be very well priced for handmade organic products. I also like the fact that the company is based fairly locally to me. I am really pleased to find such a lovely company on my doorstep. If you like organic products Botanicals are definitely worth looking at - you won't be disappointed.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment