Monday 29 July 2013

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede in 005 Muse.


                                           Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede in 005 Muse.

                                                                             
 


 Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede in 005 Muse is a lipstick I have ben wearing quite a lot now that we have finally had some nice weather. I think that this bright pink is a really pretty shade for summer, and a very wearable shade for the daytime.


 

 
This lipstick really does stay put once it's on. I think this is is of the most long wearing lipsticks I have tried., giving a good 5-6 hours of wear time, despite whatever I have had to eat or drink. When it does wear off it fades evenly.  Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede is a matte lipstick which I find does not ry my lips at all. Hover the texture is a little weird and probably not to everyone's liking. It glides on smoothly enough, but then it remains a little tacky. I can cope with this, as I prefer the tackiness to lipstick that completely dries out my lips. I rate this lipstick very highly and can see it being a staple product for the summer.

3 comments:

  1. I love that shades of colour! Do you want to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really nice Color!!! LOve this!!!

    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete