Saturday 13 July 2013

Birchbox July 2013.



                                                         Birchbox July 2013.

                                                                      

 This morning I received an unexpected but very welcome delivery in the form of my Birchbox. Think I must have missed the despatch email. As it has only just arrived this is just a peak to show what came in the box and my initial thoughts.

 
Firstly a Reverance de Bastien  VolupTHE  hand cream in a 25ml sample. This is perfect for me. I cn never have too much hand cream. Contains tea tree extract and cotton oil. Smells pleasant, and doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. 

 
Dead Sea Spa Magik body lotion is another 25ml sample. I really like the dead sea products that I have tried so far, and am really looking forward to trying this.


 This little bottle is actually Vitabella anti-ageing face mask. Have not heard of this brand before, but who doesn't love a face mask. I assume that there is enough for one application in the bottle. Apparently you had the contents of the bottle to the white circle which then expands into a mask. Knowing me I will probably tear the mask, but I am very intrigued never the less.


                                            

 Now if I am being completely honest this is the product I am most excited about trying. This is my piece de resistance if you will. It is a sample of instain blush by theBalm. The shade I received is swiss dot. Very pleased with this. Am so hoping that Birchbox will be stocking some theBalm products in their shop.

                                                                               
 
The last of the beauty samples is a 15ml sample of blanc cachemire crème de jour protectrice, which is basically a posh sounding day cream. It is made of 100 % natural ingredients and promises to be a light weight moisturiser. Again I have not come across this brand before.
 
                                                                         
 Then finally as an added bonus there is a sample of chia seeds. Not really fussed about this one to be honest. Not really a seeds kinda gal.

 Overall I am really pleased with this box. It might be a bit skin care heavy for some, but personally that suits me down to the ground. I feel that skincare is the foundation of a good beauty regime and am always happy to try products that brands that are new to me. I may not always buy the full sized products as some of them are on the pricey side, but its a nice treat. All the samples are of a decent enough to get a good feel for a brand too. Overall thumbs up from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment