Monday 15 July 2013

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Mightiest Maraschino.


                                 Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Mightiest Maraschino.

                                                                             


 I know there are lots of crayon type lipsticks on the market now, and most are considerably cheaper than the Clinique ones. Even so, I still have a soft spot for the chubby sticks. They certainly have the widest range of colours. Mightiest Maraschino is my current favourite.


 
It's a lovely bright and cheerful cherry red. Just perfect against my pale skin. I have had quite a few compliments when wearing this. It applies well, and gives a good wear time. I love the formula. It's deeply moisturising, without feeling heavy, even in the current weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment