Friday 5 July 2013

Laura Geller Inkwell Waterproof Gel Liner


                                              Laura Geller Inkwell Waterproof Gel Liner.

                                                                                    


 I have always been a bit nervous of gel eye liner. I don't exactly have the steadiest of hand when it comes to attempting the beloved flick. However these beauties by Laura Geller mean even an amateur like myself can get really good results. The shades I have are the purple and the black and they really are lovely.

                                                                             


  Here are my swatches. Purple on the left and black on the right. I have applies the thickly to get a good feel for them. The brush is concealed within the top of inkwell, although if you do like a super fine line it may not be the brush for you. These are rich creamy gel liners that are well pigmented. They are just so easy to apply. The swatches don't really do them justice.  Once applied and dry they really do last all day. I am super impressed with these little gems.

2 comments: