Saturday 27 July 2013

Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom Hand Cream.


                                             Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom Hand Cream.

                                                                           
 
It's fair to say that I have quite an obsession with hand cream. I get through tonnes of the stuff and usually have 2 or 3 different ones on the go. This is a recent addition to my enormous stash, but as I have now used most of  it I thought I would share my thoughts on it.
 
Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom hand cream comes in an 80 ml tube. The tube itself features a  pretty floral design which has a retro feel in keeping with the brand, and is very pleasing on the eye. It's a nicely sized hand cream, containing enough to be value for money, but still in a tube which can easily be thrown into your bag. I like this kind of tube as you can squeeze every last drop out without having to resort to cutting the top off.
 
The hand cream itself contains coco butter, which makes for a highly moisturising formula. I must admit, I do really like coco butter for it's moisturising properties. This hand cream is wonderfully light, it leaves no greasy residue whatsoever, and is absorbed very quickly. I found the moisturising effect to be very long lasting. Some hand creams feel nice for half an hour or so, and then your hands are dry again. Not so with this little gem.I think this is one of the nicest hand creams I have tried, and would say it is as good as the body shop hand creams which I absolutely swear by. 
 
It smells absolutely heavenly. The cherry blossom fragrance is light and sweet without being sickly, and reminds me of a fruity ice lolly. I bought mine for about £6.99 which I think is a reasonable price for a high quality hand cream. I certainly paid more for less effective hand creams. I will most certainly be buying this again, although I think I may buy the mocha orange one from the range first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment