Tuesday 28 January 2014

Crystal Spring Salt Of The Earth Natural Deodorant.

                                                                       


  Crystal Spring's Salt of The Earth Natural Deodorant was one of the products that came in December's SoukSouk box. Made with just potassium alum, this is a 100% natural crystal deodorant. It is completely free of any nasty you could possibly think of, suitable for vegans and is not tested on animals. To apply this to the skin, either the deodorant needs wetting or your skin needs to be dampened. This leaves a thin layer of natural salts which Crystal Spring say prevents body odour from forming. They also say that it doesn't leave white marks on clothes and gives long lasting protection.

 Since I started replacing my beauty products with cleaner alternatives, finding an effective deodorant was one of the things I was most nervous about. Let's be honest, nobody wants to be the stinky or sweaty one.

  I have had this for about 6 weeks now and have been using it daily since. Firstly I hardly feel like any of the product has been used, so this will last me forever and a day. It is completely fragrance free, so does not interfere with any other scent you may choose to wear. Salt of the Earth does not leave any trace of white residue on clothing at all. I have found it comfortable to apply, it hasn't irritated my skin, and it doesn't have that horrible sticky feeling that some roll on deodorants leave. Most importantly, I can honestly say that it works. It really does leave me whiff free and dry all day long. I am very impressed with this deodorant. I think it is really good value for money, it costs just under £5 and will last for absolutely ages. You can buy it from the website or from Holland and Barrett,                          

4 comments:

  1. I've still to try mine! Must dig it out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really good. Let me know what you think to it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How unusual to have your skin damp or the deodorant wet before application. Sounds like a great product, excellent results :-) Love the name too!

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. It did take a little while to get used to doing that, but the results are worth it x

    ReplyDelete