Monday 6 January 2014

Botanicals Rose and Camellia Facial Oil

                                                                     
 
I got this little sample of Rose & Camellia facial oil by Botanicals ages and ages ago in a little try me set. I have been applying this a couple of times a week before bed and so am only just coming to the end of my sample.
 
Botanicals are a company which I was pleased to discover are pretty local to me. All their products are made in small batches and aim to remain as close to nature as possible. This facial oil contains apricot, jojoba and camellia oils and is aimed for dry or mature skins. Their products have been certified by the Soil Association.
 
The fragrance is more camellia than rose, and is light and pleasant. The facial oil itself has been a real joy to use. It is a very moisturising oil, but feels surprisingly light when applied to the skin. It leaves my skin with a wonderful silky feeling and is readily absorbed. There is no greasy residue left after this. I have found this to be a great pick me up for my skin when it is looking a little lack lustre. I can't speak highly enough of it, this is a lovely, effective product to use.
 
A 50ml bottle sells for just £15.95 which I think is incredible value for money. Once I have whittled down by stash of facial oils I will repurchase this. You can find it here
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with camellia, but this sounds lovely, I love a nice rose facial oil xx

    ReplyDelete