Wednesday 12 June 2013

Nyx LSS Round Lipstick in Chic Red.

                                                                    

There is something about red lipstick that makes me go weak at the knees. Some might think of red lipstick as being a winter colour, but in my humble opinion red lipstick is for life not just for Christmas. It is always my go to item when I want something to perk me up.

One of my favourite red lipsticks is a fairly recent discovery. Nyx  LSS round lipstick comes in a wide array of colours and is very reasonably priced at just £3.50. Chic red is what I would describe as a classic red. It is just perfect for my pale skin. It glides on the lips without any of that nasty pulling or tugging and it has good staying power.
                                          
                                                             Here is the swatch
                   
                                                                          


 There is no denying it's a feisty little number. To my mind that is how it should be, bold and proud. It is everything I want from a statement red lip.

All the lipsticks I have had from the round lipstick collection have been good quality, but chic red will always have a special place in my heart. I feel it is also worth mentioning how impressed I have been with their delivery service too. A text and an e-mail with a 2 hour delivery slot that the driver actually sticks to. My parcel of goodies has always been handed to me in a timely fashion, none of that chucking it over the back gate or leaving it on the doorstep. Nyx LSS round lipstick in chic red can be bought on line at www.nyxcosmetics.co.uk

                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment