Tuesday 11 June 2013

Estee Lauder Nutritious Radiant Vitality 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser

                                                            
 
Estee Lauder's Nutritious is the brands latest release. Being a sucker for skin care I had to give it a whirl. I have numerous facial cleansers, but this one can also be used as a face mask. This is how I justified the £22 splurge to myself.
 
The nutritious range aims to create a post exercise glow using an infusion of pomegranate nectar and anti-oxidant. The claim is that it detoxifies, neutralizes and infuses the skin with moisture, energy and more.
 
The radiant vitality 2-in-1 foam cleanser can be used morning and night as a foaming cleanser, or as a deep purifying treatment by massaging over dry skin and leaving for 5 minutes.
 
So, is it any good? Is it worth the splurge?
 
Yes is the simple answer, it's lovely. I have only had chance to use it as a foam cleanser, but I am impressed. It has a light fruity scent, and feels thick and creamy on the skin. Not in the slightest bit drying and that is something I have found with foam cleansers in the past. Yes, I felt my skin looked brighter and more radiant, so I do feel justified in the price. I cant wait to try the cleanser as a face mask.
 
Other items in the range include nutritious vita-mineral 2 step treatment, vita-mineral infusing eye gel, vita-mineral moisture crème, radiant vitality lotion and radiant vitality essence oil. For now I have my beady eye on the moisture crème. As far as I can tell the nutritious range is only available on the website www.esteelauder.co.uk
 

No comments:

Post a Comment