Wednesday 12 June 2013

June 2013 Amarya box.

                                                 
 
I have to say I am very impressed with Amarya beauty boxes. I think this is maybe my fourth box from them, and I have always received generous sized samples and full products of lovely products. In fact I think one or two of the other beauty boxes could learn a think or two from the lovely people at Amarya.
 
So, what goodies did I receive?
 
 
 A generous 15 ml sample of Ren satin perfection bb cream SPF 15 in light-medium. I have struggled with bb creams, even ones that claim to be for pale skin are too dark or too orange for me. The I have been tangoed look flatters no-one. I have to say this is fantastic, it adapts to your skin tone - yes even my pasty face. It has a light fruity smell, applies beautifully and gives good coverage. I will definitely be buying this.
 

  Gielly Green repair shampoo. Another decent sized sample of 50mls. I have long baby fine hair, and suffer dreadfully with split ends. It smells gorgeous, gives a good lather and most importantly gives incredible results even after just one wash. My hair was soft, had real shine and even volume. I am hooked. I need not only the shampoo but the conditioner too.

                                                                             
 
 
 Oxygen  hand & body crème. This doesn't specify volume but I would guess at 30mls. I would use this as a hand cream. It has a lovely rich vanilla fragrance, it is deeply moisturising without being at all greasy. I get through so much hand cream. The dinky little bottle is perfect to stick in my uniform pocket and the bottle can be refilled (added bonus).
 


  Finally a 20ml sample of Green People sun lotion in SPF 25 providing UVB and UVA protection in a water resistant formula. I've tried a little smidge of this on the back of my hand. It is fragrance free, doesn't feel heavy or slippery like some sun creams. I like that the sample came in a screw lid tube that can easily go in my handbag.


  Overall I am super pleased with this box, although I feel it is going to cost me with the Ren, Gielly Green and Oxygen products all going on my wish lists. For me the purpose of  a beauty box is to be introduced to brands that I might not of tried otherwise. I feel that Amarya does a fantastic job of this. I have always received well chosen samples that are big enough to properly try before I buy the full size.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment