Saturday 29 June 2013

MATTE NAIL ENVY NAIL STRENGTHENER BY OPI


                                     OPI MATTE NAIL ENVY NAIL STRENGTHENER.

                                                                          

     My nails were in desperate need of some TLC. In all fairness they take a lot of abuse. My hands are washed countless times a day, at work, doing the pots etc. It has all taken it's toll and left my nails weak and flaking and generally feeling sorry for themselves.

OPI's matte nail envy was recommended to me by a friend. It comes in a generous 15ml size. On the first day you apply two coats to your nails and then one coat every other day. After seven days you remove it all and start again.

Matte nail envy doesn't give a true matte finish, but it does give a lovely natural finish -  like you have buffed your nails. I can honestly say this has made a big difference to my nails. In just two weeks they are considerably stronger, and the flaking has gone. I have to say I was sceptical at first, but I am now converted. I will be buying this again, although from amazon as it is considerably cheaper on there.                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment