Wednesday 12 February 2014

Xenca Perfection Lipstick

                                                                           
Xenca Perfection Lipstick

 Xenca's Perfection Lipstick was something I first discovered as a result of January's SoukSouk box. After chatting to Suzie from Xenca on twitter, she very generously sent me some extra items to try. Suzie sent me the cherry lipstick, liquid eyeliner and the facial smoother (reviews coming shortly). Today I thought I would share my thoughts on the lipsticks.

Xenca Perfection Lipstick in Fudge and Cherryo
 
Xenca are a natural brand that are cruelty free and environmentally friendly. One of the first things that attracted me to the products is that the packaging is completely made of cardboard and so can be recycled. I am very impressed with this and would love to see more brands using this style of packaging.
 
Xenca Perfection Lipstick Swatches fudge and cherry
 
The shade I received in my SoukSouk box is Fudge. I would describe this as being a nude pink with brown under tones. I have been wearing this everyday for work as it is a flattering everyday colour. The cardboard packaging is really robust and has not been damaged in the slightest when in my bag or coat pocket.
 
Cherry is without a doubt my favourite colour. It's a bright vibrant red, and I love it. Not the colour I could get away with wearing at work, but perfect for a night out or just when you want a pop of colour to brighten a miserable day.
 
The formula's of these lipsticks are rich and nourishing, they don't drag on the lips when applied. They are comfortable to wear and help keep my lips moisturised. I have been pleased with the length of wear time too. Priced at £11.95 each I think these are very good quality lipsticks that are affordably priced. I would happily repurchase and look forward to seeing a larger range of colours becoming available.
 
You can find the lipsticks here on the Xenca  website alongside a clear ingredients list.

No comments:

Post a Comment