Tuesday 18 February 2014

Sachets #No 2

                                                                          

The most recent samples to have been used up from my stash are as follows.

Bodhi Rosemary Chi  is a blend of rosemary, geranium, petitgrain and cedarwood.I have loved all the Bodhi products I have tried so far. They are a real treat for the senses, and are perfect for when you want to indulge in a spot of pampering, This has a fresh fragrance that is somehow rich and comforting at the same time. I received a couple of the other shower gels for Christmas that I will use first, but I would happily buy the full size of this. Hubby liked the smell of this too, so definitely a unisex product.

John Masters Organics Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Milk. This has a really sweet fragrance, that is more vanilla than orange. I think this is a fragrance you will either love or hate. I absolutely love it. As this is a milk it is a touch light for my dry winter skin, but would be lovely in summer. O have a couple of bigger samples of this that I am looking forward to using.

Apivita Express Gold with Prickly Pear (Face mask). This is simply divine. Rich, creamy and ever so moisturising. It is a great mask for times when the skin is dry and lack lustre. My skin was noticeably brighter and super soft after using this. I have another sachet of this to use. The mask are either sold as a pack of 2 or in a bigger tube. I will definitely be buying the full size of this.

Kimberley Sayer Restore Anti - Aging Cream. This was a lovely light weight cream, that was deceptively moisturising. This was lovely to use. I have a couple more sachets. I don't know that I would buy the full size just yet, simply because I have so many others to use up first.

  Have you tried any of these?

4 comments:

  1. Would love to try Apivita range! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try more of their products too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bodhi Rosemary chi is one of my favourites! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete