As it is coming to the end of the year, I thought I would take a look through my beauty boxes and share with you some of my favourite products. This was harder than I thought it would be, with so many good things to choose from. Here are my favourites from Love Lula.
1) Ren's Satin Perfection BB Cream. I was always a bit suspicious of the BB Cream craze, as finding things to suit my skin tone is always difficult. This is a lovely product and matches my skin perfectly, thanks to it's clever skin adapting technology. It gives good coverage and I am impressed with it's staying power. I like this a lot.
2) Herbfarmacy Mallow Beauty Balm. This is intended to be used as a serum rather than a cleansing balm. I intended to review this shortly so I won't drone on too much. My skin has really been loving this underneath my moisturiser. It seems to be doing a great job of keeping away sore patches on my face that I would usually have had appear by this time of year. I love the smell of it too.
3) Ila Bath Soak For Pure Relaxation. This was a lovely rich and luxurious bath soak. It filled my bathroom with the most amazing fragrance. I love the smell of vetivert, it gives a real depth and always makes me feel very ground. Perfect at the end of a stressful day, as I did find this very calming and relaxing.
4) AD Skin Synergy Night Treatment for The Face. This is from the most recent Love Lula box and I really been enjoying using this. Again I intend to review it properly soon, but I am really impressed with the way my skin looks the next morning. This is a fantastic product.
5) One Love Organics Skin Saviour Balm. Balm's are the perfect product for this time of year for soothing dry skin. This smells amazing. A little warmed into my hands and wrists helps with how sore they are at the moment. I use a smidge on the ends of my hair when it is still wet and it makes my hair lovely and soft. It is also great just as a lip balm. At the risk of sounding a very mean mummy, I guard this product as it mysteriously found it's way into my little girls bedroom.
6) Lucy Annabelle Treatment Oil with Argan and Bergamot. Another product that was a joy to use. I loved it's rich and uplifting aroma. Such a happy oil. This feels light but very moisturising on my skin. I was sad when it was all used up.
For me the purpose of a beauty box is to discover new products and brands. I have had some fantastic products from my Love Lula boxes this year. There has been a nice mixture of brands I was familiar with and new discoveries. I can't wait to see what 2014 brings.