Wednesday 2 October 2013

TheBalm Swiss Dot Blusher


                                                      TheBalm Swiss Dot Blusher.                                                            
                                                                        

 Way back in July I received a sample of TheBalm Instain blusher in Swiss Dot in my Birchbox. I was really pleased to receive a sample of  TheBalm as I had heard such good things about their products. If you fancy seeing what else came that month you can see it here here

 
Initially when I first saw the shade I thought it might be a bit too dark for my pasty skin, and I am pleased to say my initial doubts proved to be unfounded. I have worn this blusher almost daily since it came and I love it.
 
 
As you can see from the swatch, the blusher is very highly pigmented, but it blends so effortlessly. It's texture is so fine. This is one of the nicest blushers I have used. On me, it gives a lovely natural flush, as though I have caught the sun. It is pretty longwearing too, lasting for most of the day. Despite using it almost daily I have barely made a dint in the product, so I can see it lasting me another good 6 months 

No comments:

Post a Comment