Tuesday 8 October 2013

Love Lula Beauty Box October 2013.


                                                     Love Lula Beauty Box October 2013.
                                                                      

Love Lula is always the first of my beauty boxes to arrive. Here are my initial thohts on the box of goodies I received this morning. In this month's box I received one full size product and three samples. As with all the beauty boxes it varies from month to month the size and type of products you receive.

 
A 1.5ml sachet of Dr Hauschka Melissa Day Cream. This should be enough for a couple of uses. Not enough to get the full benefits of the product, but will happily use this. I have tried a couple of products from Dr Hauschka and have really liked them. The sample comes in a little booklet which tells you a bit about the brand and the benefits of Melissa in skincare.


A Mendill  Tangerine Organic Towelette. This is a completely organic alternative to a hand wipe. I have seen these on quite a few beauty blogs lately. Although it isn't something I am likely to buy, it's nice to get a sample of this to see what all the fuss is about.

 
This is the full size product. Lavera Beauty Balm 6in1 Tinted Moisturiser. I have had a couple of samples of Lavera moisturisers before and have been really impressed with them. I have to say I am a bit nervous about this as generally I struggle with tinted moisturisers/foundation. Being very pale I often find them too dark. The product smells lovely, but it does seem a bit dark. Having said that, I haven't tried wearing it yet, so I may have to eat my words yet.

 
The final sample is a 2ml sachet of Santaverde Light Aloe Vera Cream. This is a new brand to me. The cream can be used day or night. Aloe Vera is a fantastic natural beauty product and am looking forward to trying this.
 
Overall I don't think this is my favourite box from Love Lula but I am pleased with the things I have got. It will be interesting to see how the tinted moisturiser does turn out. Could this be something which challenges my preconceptions? We will see.

4 comments:

  1. Not my favourite either! The Mendill wipes are fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swings and roundabouts with the beauty boxes, but to be fair I have had some real goodies from LoveLula
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Amarya was my first box and generally have loved it x

      Delete
    2. My first was glossy before they changed the name, but generally LoveLula (trying so hard not to say Amarya) are much better x

      Delete