Tuesday 1 September 2015

Empties August 2015

I have finally managed to organise myself enough to get my Empties post up on time, and this month feel that I have used up a reasonable amount too. 
Caudalie Vinosource Mosturising Sorbet was perfect for my skin over Summer. This is lovely and light and absorbs really quickly. Possible repurchase.
 
I managed to get 2 uses from this sample of S5 Skincare Vitality Mask. Whilst I like the brand and did enjoy the product I have other masks in my stash that do as good a job for a lower price tag. I won't be repurchasing the full size of this.
 
I have had my Rosehip BioRegenerate Rapid Radiance Mask way too long, so sadly had to discard the last of it. I bought mine as part of the facial oil Christmas gift set, so the packaging has changed. I am pleased to see that you can now by the mask throughout the year as this really is lovely.
 
I reviewed Botanicals Rose & Camellia Cleansing Melt last week and this is another product I just loved. I am very sad to finish this. I must use some more of my cleansers up first, but this is firmly on the wishlist.
 
I just love Steam Clean by Skin & Tonic. This and the Botanicals Cleanser hold a
 very special place in my heart. I have a couple more of the mini's stashed, but do plan on buying the full size in the future.
 
The facial moisturiser and cleansing oil were part of AS.AP's Little Box of Indulgence that I reviewed back in July. These are absolutely divine and will definitely buy from Amanda's beautiful range again.
Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Bath & Shower Oil is perfect to use before bed after a tough day. I find this really calming. I have already bought the full size.
 
This is my one empty this month that I was not overly keen on. The May Chang in Abahna's White Grapefruit & May Chang Bath Gel is a little too dominant for my personal taste so wouldn't buy this again.
 
Balance Me are one of my favourite brands. Their Super Moisturising Body Wash is just lovely. I have another sample size to use but will buy this again.
 
 I have rationed the use of my TEWC Cedarwood & Bergamot Bath Oil as it was a limited edition in the run up to last Christmas. I loved this and am very sad to have finished it. I do hope it will be coming back this year.
 
The two sachets are samples of Hairy Jayne's Deep cleansing Shampoo and the Treatment Conditioner. I managed to get a couple of uses from each sachet, and really like being able to try this size before committing to a full size. I have a couple more sachets to use but was very impressed with both of these products.
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love getting through smaller sized empties. Huge fan of Skin & Tonic Steam Clean. I bough the FS via the Libbie Club before my ban kicked in. Also fan of Deep Relax (and Inner Strength AA B&S oils) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sorely tempted by the Libbie offer, but really need to use up some of my other cleansers first. I don't quite understand the Libbie either x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some of my favourites in here - particularly AA and Balance Me. I've got a sample of the Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet. I haven't tried it yet but I probably should have taken it on Summer hols with me, if it's light and absorbs easily. Perfect for hot weather but I'm starting use heavier and thicker creams now. Then again, I could take it to the gym and apply after a work out, when I'm very hot and sweaty, lol! I really need to check out Skin & Tonic. I'm always hearing such great things about the brand. Tx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Caudalie would work really well after the gym. Boo to the end of Summer and the need for heavier creams x

    ReplyDelete