Sunday 9 August 2015

Empties July 2015

July seemed to vanish in the blink of an eye, as did our family holiday. Another month where I don't seem to have used up very much. 
Bodhi & Birch Bath and Shower Therapy is always a pleasure to use. I still have quite a few bottles that I have bought in sales before the rebrand. Ylang Ylang Insensa is definitely one of my favourites. I find it very calming. I will definitely repurchase this in the future.
 
John Masters Organics Orange & Ginseng Exfoliating Bar was lovely to use. Surprisingly the kids really liked this too and it was used much quicker than I would have liked. I want to try the lavender and rose geranium next.
 
I loved my sample of Aromatherapy Associates Renewing Rose Body Wash but it is more than I want to pay. I am hoping that this will be in one of the Christmas sets as it is definitely a wish list product.
Pinks Boutique Organic Rose Crystal Bath Soak obviously the sample was only enough for one bath, but nevertheless I enjoyed it. I have quite a few bath products to use, but want to try more from Pinks Boutique.
 
Living Nature Balancing Conditioner I am afraid this did nothing for my hair and I ended up using it to shave my legs with. I wont be buying the full size.
 
Inner Soul Organics Romance Me Skin Oil I absolutely loved this. It left my skin baby soft and smells divine. I have another sample in my stash, so don't need to repurchase just yet.
 
Kneipp's Herbal Baths are a pleasure to use. I bought the set to try more from the range. Annoyingly the kids also really liked these too. I will be buying a full size in the near future. 
 
Skin & Tonic Gentle Scrub. This has lasted me ages, I enjoyed using it as both a scrub and as a face mask. It always makes my skin look brighter and leaves it nice and soft. Skin & Tonic have fast become one of my favourite brands. I have already bought the full size.

2 comments:

  1. You used up lots of nice stuff. The JMO Lavender & Rose Geranium Soap is lovely. I bought a travel sized one to take on holiday and it lasted a week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good to know Sandra. Sounds like the travel size is a generous size too x

    ReplyDelete