Saturday 29 November 2014

Content Curates; Great British Beauty

I was browsing Content Beauty & Wellbeing at the weekend and came across their Content Curates; Great British Beauty. This is my first ever purchase from them, and given my love of British products and sampler boxes this seemed a great place to start. I am sure that this won't be the last purchase I make from either.
The first item is this lovely little gift bag from Oskia, a brand I have been wanting to try for a while. The bag contains a generous 15ml sample of their Bedtime Beauty Boost, a 2ml sachet of their Restoration Oil and a 3ml sample of their Renaissance Cleansing Gel.
A 5ml sample of AS.AP Cleansing Oil #5 which is a new brand to me. It is made with Rosehip, Borage and Calendula oil and also contains Bergamot, Clary Sage and Benzoin. You only need a few drops of this cleanser. I am really looking forward to trying this.
 
A 2ml sample of Nourish Kale Enzymatic Exfoliating Cleanser. I have tried a few things by Nourish Skincare and have been really impressed with them.
 
A 15ml sample of Vitality Mask by S5 Skincare. Again this is another brand I really like, but haven't tried this particular product yet. I am very pleased to have new products from familiar brands to try. 
A sachet of Live Nature Mud Mask. This is another new brand to me and alongside rhassoul clay contains spirulina, acai and raw cacoa and a sprinkling of 23k gold leaf. I haven't used anything quite like this, so can't wait to see how it performs.
 
A 15g sample of Skin & Tonic's Steam Clean. I have to confess I already have a sample of this from November's You Beauty box, but I absolutely love this cleanser and will undoubtedly go on to buy the full size.
 
A 100g bag of Therapie RoquesO Neil Himalayan Detox Salts. Again I also received one of these in November's You Beauty box. These are firm favourites and this is another product I always like to have in my stash.
Content Curates; Great British Beauty
A 15ml sample of Ambre Botanicals Rosemary, Thyme & Mint Bath Oil. This smells amazing and I don't have anything quite like this fragrance in my stash. Can't wait to try this.
 
A 100ml sample of Boucleme Curl Cleanser. Although this is a very generous sample size, this is the one product I wont use as my hair is poker straight.
 
A 5ml Therapi Honey Skincare Lip Nectar. Therapi is another brand that has been on my wish list for a while. The Lip Nectar is gorgeous and has a very cute bee embossed on the lid. Unfortunately I can't find a link for this, so I am not sure whether the lip balm is for sale individually. I do hope it is.
Super Foods Power of Red this cereal pot is described as 100% organic superfood fuel. You just need to add hot water to it. This will be very handy to take to work. I look forward to trying this.
 
Two Sweet Virtues Chocolate Truffles which I can assure you were very tasty. These raw chocolate truffles are bursting with superfoods and probiotics.
 
I am really pleased with this box, there are some familiar brands and lots of products I haven't tried before. Although this is now sold out, you can have your email added to be notified when it comes back in stock again.

13 comments:

  1. I was so tempted by this and then when I went to get it, it was out of stock! Will definitely keep checking back to see when it comes back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a shame Amber. I hope it comes back in stock soon x

      Delete
  2. A fab box apart from the product for curly hair but I'm giving it to a friend! I adore these Content sets x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be giving mine away too. I am really pleased with everything else though x

      Delete
  3. Brilliant set! Look forward to hearing how you get on with them all - especially the Oskia cleanser which seems to be a favourite for quite a few people. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to trying them. I have read so many good reviews about Oskia x

      Delete
  4. I am really pleased with mine, I will be trying the curly hair product too I have wavy/unruly hair so hope it will be good for me :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope it works for you. I would love to have curls x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a find! I've never heard of this site before but I've just had a quick look. They've got 10% off purchases until midnight tonight :) I've had a small sample of the Oskia Restoration oil before. I've been thinking of buying a full size to give it a longer try, once I've finished my Nuxe and Caudalie face oils (which will probably take me a while and I do so like both, though they are incredibly similar to each other). The AS.AP cleansing oil sounds lovely. Tx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow awesome box! I'm loving the look of AS.AP. Great mix of British products, looking forward to your full reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete