Wednesday 20 November 2013

Love Me Beauty Box November 2013

                                    
                                                   Love Me Beauty Box November 2013
 

 I received my Love Me Beauty box today, and I can't tell you how pleased I am with the contents. Love Me Beauty let you choose from 3 menus and the the one I chose was menu 2. Obviously you do know what products are coming to you, but I still really enjoy trying new products.


 The first product is a 50ml sample of luxury brand Mitchell and Peach's shower wash. This can be used as a shower gel or as a bath foam. I still have the body lotion we were sent in the first box, so I am going to dig it out and use them together. I am looking forward to using this.


A 40ml sample size of Absolution Le Soin Purifiant. I say sample very loosely, the full size product is 50mls, so 40mls is a very generous sample size. I have heard great things about Absolution and I have been eyeing up this mask for quite some time. I am very excited to receive this today and can't wait to try it.
 
A 2-in 1-Eyeliner and Shadow Pencil by Jelly Pong Pong. This a full size product and is in a lovely bronze colour. I really like this and I look forward to trying it properly.
                                                                                
 
A full size Models Own nail polish in Prussian Blue. Another brand I have never tried, despite seeing it around a lot. Love the colour of this.
                                                                                

A full size lip gloss by Art Deco in Wood Rose. We had an eyeshadow primer by Art Deco a few months ago and I love it. I still use it most days, so I am really pleased to try another product from their range. This lip gloss claims to even out wrinkles and fine lines and improve the elasticity of the skin. The colour looks really pretty too.

 
The final item is a Lord & Berry Lipstick in Brick Lip. This has been sent to all of us  who received the Lord & Berry Mascara last month by way of compensation. I was so disappointed with last month's mascara as I loved the lipsticks we had previously received from Lord & Berry. I am really pleased to receive another lipstick by them as they are such lovely products.
 
I also think that this is fantastic customer service by the Love Me Beauty team. They clearly do take on board customer feedback and act any problems we may encounter. Impressive stuff Love Me Beauty, I take my hat off to you.
 
As you may have gathered I love this month's box. I think it has a great selection of beauty and skin care products and contains very generous product sizes.
 
You can subscribe to Love Me Beauty for £10 (+ p&p) a month.

2 comments:

  1. Great items you've got here. :) Having choices for a beauty box is actually a good idea so the consumers can decide what they wanted to get.
    The lipstick and shower gel look good. Maybe it's their names, I'm actually imagining them to smell nice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn :D The shower gel is lovely.

    ReplyDelete