Thursday 24 December 2015

Love Me Beauty Box December 2015

It has been quite some time since I subscribed to a Love me Beauty Box and they have changed hugely in that time. When this month's options popped up on my bloglovin feed, I knew I wouldn't be able to resist. Each month you are allocated 60 points to choose from their boutique, but you can top up these points if there is something that really takes your fancy.
 
What caught my eye are the products from Therapie Roques ONeal. I topped up my points, and with a half price box offer I managed to snag all of these products for an amazing price of less than £20.
I have had my eye on the Therapie Roques ONeil range for quite so time. I must admit that aromatherapy based products are a huge weakness of mine. The products are Boost Hair & Body Wash, Equilibrium Bath & Shower Essence, Cherish Body Repair Serum, and Restore Aura Spray. Each mini bottle contains a generous 30-50mls of product, so will allow me to get a good feel for them.
 I absolutely love the Himalayan Detox Salts and always have one of the mini bags in my stash. My box only came yesterday, so I haven't had chance to try them properly yet. Everything is package beautifully and smells wonderful. I am very much looking forward to having a very luxurious pampering session with these.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the heads up I just ordered some bits, first purchase in ages but the deal was too good to pass up! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an amazing deal and far too good not to share x

      Delete
  2. Absolutely brilliant products. You are going to love them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thrilled to finally be able to try them x

      Delete
    2. whoops I ended up subscribing (but found a code for a box for £4.95) picked the moa bath potion as one of my items as I've been dying to try it!

      Delete
  3. Whoops. It is worth it for this though. Let me know what you think to the Moa, I want to try that too x

    ReplyDelete