Tuesday 27 October 2015

Swell Ultimate Volume Masque

Finding cleaner hair care has been one of the things I have found to be really hit and miss. Thanks to the recent Hair care boxes from Naturisimo I have found a few products that have impressed me. Swell's Ultimate Volume Masque  is one of those products.
 
Having long, fine hair, I find a lot of products either weigh my hair down or make it look greasy. I find a lot of products, especially intensive conditioners and oils too heavy for my hair. For the most I have overcome this by using a leave in conditioner, but I was missing the benefit of a weekly treatment. 
 
I have used the mask weekly for about 5 weeks, and still have a huge amount of product left. The instructions tell you how much product to use and for how long according to the length of your hair. To be honest I have found I don't need to use quite as much as they suggest. I see this lasting me a very long time.
 
 The formula is rich and hydrating, but is light at the same time. It is unlike any other hair product I have tried before. It doesn't weigh my hair down. It leaves my hair very soft and easy to manage and has started to look fuller. I have never quite had results like this before, so I am very impressed. I have already bought another one and am planning to try the rest of the range.
 
Ingredients taken from the website:-
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Bisethyl (Isostearylimidazoline) Isostearamide, Behentrimonium Chloride, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Leptospermum Petersonii Oil, Pelargonium, Graveolens Flower Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Niacinamide, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Hydrolysed Lupine Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Oat Beta Glucan, Cedrus Deodara Wood Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Pyridoxine Hci, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Gluconolactone, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Calcium Gluconate, Linalool*, Limonene*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a winner! I definitely feel my hair could do with something like this. Great that it lasts a long time too...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you would love it x

    ReplyDelete