Friday 2 October 2015

Empties September 2015

This is another month where I don't seem to have used up very much. That's the way it goes, some months are better than others.
 
Acure Organics Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan oil Shampoo When I ordered this from Amazon, I actually ordered the conditioner and was sent the shampoo by mistake, and couldn't be bothered to send it back. I initially thought it was going to be a bit too rich for my greasy hair, but ended up relly liking it. As ever I still needed to wash my hair daily, but it didn't weigh my hair down. This has a gorgeous marzipan fragrance too. Would repurchase again.
 
Weleda Pomegranate Body Wash. I am a huge fan of Weleda. Their body washes are lovely and gentle and all smell amazing. I liked this a lot. I have a couple of others to use, but will buy this again.
 
John Masters Organics Geranium and Grapefruit bodywash. This was really gentle and I liked the fragrance, but wasn't blown away with it. Unlikely to repurchase.
 
Sranrom Sleep Tight Body Cream. This was a sample from a SoukSouk box ages ago. Not sure if I have had this too long, but it had a funny smell to it and I found it quite greasy. No repurchase.
 Cauldalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum. I loved using this serum over Summer. Super light. Full size is going on my wish list.
 
Aromatherapy Associates Light Relax Bath & Shower Oil. These feature pretty regularly in my empties post, so it is no surprise that I love them.
 
TEWC Lavender Sweet Orange Body Melt this was lovely to use, but I do like the Lemon and Geranium one better. Would buy again in the Lemon and Geranium.
 
Inika Organic Liquid Mineral Foundation this was a great match for my skin tone and I loved the way it makes my skin look. However, I rarely wear foundation so £30 is to much for me to justify.
 
My final empty this month is Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts. This is another firm favourite product and I have a couple more stashed away. I absolutely love these.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment