Tuesday 24 March 2015

Salcura Spring Skin Rejuvenating Hand Therapy

Now that the weather is (thankfully) getting a little milder, it is time to swap some of my trusty Winter skin saviours, for lighter alternatives. Hand cream is one of my particular obsessions, so that is where today's post will focus.
 
I recently reviewed British and natural brand Salcura's Hand Hydrator and was lucky enough to be  sent a jar of their Spring Skin Rejuvenating Hand Therapy . Salcura's products are aimed at those with sensitive and irritated skin conditions, as well as dry skin like my own.
 
Spring Hand Therapy comes in a sleek jar, containing a generous 85mls of product. I think price wise, it is very good value for money. I can see this jar lasting me quite some time.
Because of the packaging, this is something that I would use at home rather than when I am out and about. Although made of sturdy plastic, rather than glass, it is a little bulky to be carrying around. This is an observation rather than a criticism as I am quite taken with the way it looks on my bedside table.
 
The texture is lovely and airy, feeling more like a whipped mousse than a cream. Like the Hand Hydrator, it absorbs quickly and without any greasy residue. It isn't quite as intensively moisturising as the Hand Hydrator, so is perfect for warmer months. I can honestly say that I am very impressed with how soft it leaves my hands.
 
Spring Hand Therapy has a light, fresh fragrance which is in keeping with the product. The Basil and Roman Chamomile give it a herbal aroma, which feels very Spring like. Overall I am very impressed with this hand cream, I think it is a lovely product that I am happy to recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment