Tuesday 26 January 2016

Currently Loving.

I am trying so hard to reduce the amount of products I have stashed away, instead of buying more new things. I thought I would share a couple of things that I am really enjoying at the moment. 
I have only had this travel size version of Roques ONeil Therapie Cherish Skin Repair Serum for a month or so, and I have almost finished it. This serum is simply exquisite. It is bursting with incredibly nourishing oils including Ylang ylang , Frankincense, Patchouli and Neroli. The full size is firmly o my wish list.
The lovely people at Skin & Tonic very generously sent me this jar of Steam Clean before Christmas. I have worked my way through several samples of this amazing balm. This is my favourite product from the brand, and definitely one of my favourite cleansing balms. I love the fresh minty fragrance and how well it performs.
This Marigold & Comfrey Handcream by Organic Pharmacy was a magazine freebie a while ago. This is light formula is deceptively moisturising and has a lovely citrus fragrance. I love how soft it leaves my hands.

5 comments:

  1. I love all three of these! Have used Cherish before and loved it. Just finished it this morning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be asking for the full size for my birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Steam Clean! It just feels so luxurious & works so well.
    It's always exciting to find natural products as magazine freebies. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a very special product. I have tried some great natural products from magazine freebies x

      Delete
  4. That Roques ONeil Therapie Cherish Skin Repair Serum sounds gorgeous. Right up my street. And the Skin & Tonic cleansing balm is still firmly on my wish list (though I really should have gotten around to trying it by now!). Great 'Currently Loving' picks Karen. Tx

    ReplyDelete