Tuesday 20 January 2015

Mel Millis Organic Neroli Hydrolate Mist Tonic & Organic Phytonutri Neroli & Baobab Re-Energising Face Oil.

 I received these samples by Mel Millis in a SoukSouk box over the Summer, and I have to say these are one of my favourite brands I have tried through SoukSouk. Mel Millis is a luxury skincare brand, who have put using the purest and most therapeutic ingredients at the centre of their philosophy. Product are made in small batches, using certified organic ingredients, and are cruelty free. It is worth mentioning that the original boxes for these samples had seeds in them, so that you could grow the flowers. This is a lovely touch, which I think speaks volumes about the company.
Organic Neroli Hydrolate Mist Tonic is a wonderfully light and refreshing hydrolate. A hydrolate is obtained through the distillation process of Essential Oils. Used after cleansing and before moisturiser or oil, it helps to restore the pH of the skins acid mantle. It
prepares the skin for the next step by helping it to absorb nutrients. As you would expect of a product extracted from it's essential oil, the fragrance is of Neroli. It's fragrance has sweet and spicy notes, with Neroli oil being produced from the blossoms of the bitter orange tree.
 
The Organic Neroli Hydrolate Mist Tonic is a good choice for all types of skin as it is both balancing and rejuvenating. It would work equally as well on someone with oily skin as it does on my dry skin. I have really enjoyed using this. 
 
 Citrus Aurentium Flower Water, Citrus Aurantium,
Naturally Occurring In Essential Oils,
Farnesol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Citral.
Much as the toner is lovely, I have to confess that it is the Organic Phytonutri Neroli & Baobab Re-Energising Face Oil which has truly stolen my heart. This rich oil is designed with mature or dry skins in mind.It suits my skin perfectly and is exactly the kind of product I am drawn to.
 
Again the fragrance comes from the Neroli, but as before, it isn't overpowering. The Face Oil is made with Seabuckthorn C02 plant extract, Neroli and Immortelle, as well as Pumkin
, Rosehip and Baobab oils. These are all ingredients that my skin loves, and I have been enjoying using this as part of my night time routine. I think this is quite simply one of the best facial oils I have used. It is nourishing, without being too heavy, absorbs well, and makes my skin look really healthy.
 
Cucurbita Pepo,  Rosa Canina, Simmondsia Chinensis, Oenothera Biennis, Punica Granatum, Argania Spinosa, Adansonia Digitala, Hipophae Rhamnoides CO2  Extract, Tocopherol, Helichrysum Italicum, Citrus Aurantium, Boswellia Carterii, Cymbopogen Martinii, Rosmarinus Officinalis

7 comments:

  1. Oh they sound so lovely<3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both products sound lovely, but I especially want to try the face oil now! Such a sweet touch having seeds in the box :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The oil is simply gorgeous, I am sure you would love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look lovely - I like the size of the mist tonic, easy to carry around x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm the toner sounds wonderful as I'm a neroli fan. I have a bottle of the face oil from a swap with Tamara, and I like the ingredients except for rosehip because it can cause me to break out. I'm a little nervous about trying it - rosehip is at top of the list, but I believe at some point I will take the risk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice nice nice !!!x

    ReplyDelete