Friday 18 July 2014

SoukSouk July 2014.

My SoukSouk was waiting for me when I got home from work today.
 
SoukSouk July 2014.
 
It contains a gift set by Holy Lama and a roller ball by Tisserand.
 
 
The Tisserand Roller Ball is the Sweet Dreams one. It is a lovely blend of lavender, bergamot and ylang-ylang. It is the perfect size to pop in a bag and can be used to create a sense of calm, or as the name suggests to  help relax and get a better night's sleep. I find aromatherapy fascinating, and have used Tisserand's essential oils many times. I have always been pleased with the quality of their products and will get plenty of use from this.
 
 
The gift set by Holy Lama is actually their Hair Boon. The little travel case is made from coconut palm leaves and contains a mini shampoo, conditioner, hair oil and yogi soap. Holy Lama aim to produce natural products which are kind to the body and the environment. It also supports the women of the local economy, helping them to earn a fair wage. Whilst some of the products do contain synthetic preservatives, I am more than happy to use these products. For me choosing cleaner products isn't just about ingredients, it's about fair trade and sustainability. The products also contain essential oils and Arurvedic botanicals, which is something else which interests me greatly. All of the items smell wonderful and I can't wait to try them.
 
This is another really good box from SoukSouk. It's nice to see something from a brand I already love and something which is completely new to me.

7 comments:

  1. I was pleased with my box too and love getting a new brand to try x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Sandra. That's a huge part of the attraction, finding a new brand x

      Delete
  2. I was happy too, I love ayurveda and the Holy Lama set is so lovely - I'm pretty fussy over my ingredients but I am happy to live with a small amount of low irritation preservatives for such a good socially responsible and ethical company x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you on that Annie! These are sample sizes and won't do any harm! What a wonderfully ethical brand! :) x

      Delete
    2. I fully agree. I am happy to support ethical brands like these x

      Delete
  3. This is a great box. I love the Tisserand roller ball. I'm a big fan of aromatherapy too and lavendar is one of my favourite essential oils. BTW, how much is a SoukSouk subs? I'm quite interested in subscribing. Tx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really enjoying using the roller, and am tempted to try some of the others. SoukSouk is £14.95 per month including p&p x

      Delete