Tuesday 9 February 2016

Pure Natural Box (Third Edition)

My Pure Natural Box (Third Edition) arrived yesterday, so I thought I would share my thoughts on it. These boxes are available every quarter, with the contents going live a few days before they are available to purchase. 
Southsea Bathing Hut botanical Steam. This brand is brand new to me and I am very intrigued by this product. It contains marigold, rose, lavender and chamomile petals. Simply add a pinch or two to a steam treatment. When the water is cooled, you can apparently strain the flower and use as a toner. I can't wait to give this a go.
 Botanicals Indulgence Body Oil. I am a huge fan of Botanicals and this smells amazing. I am very happy to receive this.
The Rose Tree Luxury Candle (No 1, travel size). I have yet to try anything by The Rose Tree, but their products have been on my wish list for quite some time. The candle smells beautiful. I left my box in my bedroom yesterday and could smell it before I was upstairs - and that is before lighting it.
Just For Tummies - Tummy Tea (3 teabags). This is a calming blend to soothe the tummy and to help you sleep. I tried one this morning and enjoyed the liquorice taste.
Angela Langford Angel Eyes Nourishing Eye Oil. This is a nourishing blend of argan, rosehip and safflower oil. It feels lovely and refreshing thanks to the addition of cucumber. 
The final item is Hippy Paste Lavender by Conscious. I am hoping that this deodorant will be kinder to my skin than other similar deodorants I have tried. Fingers crossed for this one.
 
I think this box is fantastic value for money. Everything was carefully packaged and I received my order in a few days. Lots of these brands I am familiar with, but I haven't tried any of the products previously. I will use all the items in the box.

8 comments:

  1. In my opinion this has been the best box so far. I really can't wait to try Southsea Bathing Hut. A great looking new to me brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such an interesting product. I am looking forward to a serious pampering session this weekend.

      Delete
  2. This looks like a wonderful box! All lovely-looking items. The Earth Conscious deodorant performs really well. xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - natural beauty, affordable fashion, everyday life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have ordered one today after seeing a few posts on it and being tempted, such a great box Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is the best box yet. Thanks for recommending it to begin with xx

      Delete
  4. Excellent, I'm so happy you love it! Enjoy and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have done such a fantastic job with these boxes. Thank you x.

      Delete