Friday 11 April 2014

VitaBella Anti-Aging Serum

(UA-48267500-1)                                               


 Last month I was given the opportunity by Vitabella to test one of their products and I was sent a bottle of their Anti-Aging Serum to try. I first came across Vitabella when I received a face mask in a Birchbox. You can see my thoughts on it here. I have also used the Anti-Aging Moisturiser before and loved them both, so as you can imagine I was very excited when I received this in the post.

 Vitabella products are made in Italy and are based on aloe vera gel which has been infused with essential oils. The serum is designed to reduce wrinkles and fine lines by improving the skins elasticity and hydration. Below are the ingredients in the Anti-Aging Serum.


 
Onto my thoughts. I have been using this serum in the morning for about a month, and have probably used just over a quarter of the bottle. The packaging is simple but tastefully presented and the bottle itself feels robust. It has the most beautiful silky texture that quickly sinks into the skin, and leaves it ever so soft. This feels lighter and fresher than the moisturiser and I imagine it would be wonderful layered underneath the moisturiser.
 
It definitely helps perk my skin up and gives a nice fresh faced look. I feel that the fine lines around my eyes are much less noticeable, and so am genuinely pleased with the overall results. I have a couple of deeper lines across my forehead that I think I need to be using it for longer to really get the full benefit from. What I would like to say is so far so good, my skin is really responding well to this serum. Big thumbs up from me.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Karen,Nice review!
    I am really surprised because the serum I have reviewed here has almost the same composition:
    http://mademoisellenature.blogspot.nl/2014/02/my-skincare-routine-with-dermoplant.html
    I find it super bizarre. What do you think? (i havent mentionned the composition in my blog)
    I really like the Dermoplant serum too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that Audrey I will go and have a look x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a sample of their cream in a Souk Souk box and I think it's a nice brand definitely one to look for anti-ageing products, great review Karen :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana. I am really impressed with their products x

      Delete