Tuesday 18 March 2014

SoukSouk Box March 2014.

(UA-48267500-1)                                                  
 
My SoukSouk box was waiting at the post office for me today.
 
 
I had already seen a couple of other people's posts so knew what treats I was in for. I am really pleased with the contents again. 


 The mineral eyeshadow is by Bohemian Chic Minerals (1g). My shade is Innocent, which is a lovely lavender shade. This brand is new to me, so I have had a good snoop around the website. The range is cruelty free and suitable for vegans. They have some absolutely gorgeous colours from neutrals to brights, so there is something for everyone. I am really looking forward to trying this out.


Green People Age Defy+ Soft Buff Exfoliator (10ml) I haven't tried this particular product, but have really been impressed with the quality of other Green People products I have tried.


Bloom Remedies Daily Revive Moisturiser (30ml) I bought this moisturiser recently and think it is lovely. I am really pleased to receive another one.

 
The final two items are from Chain Bridge Honey Farm and are a full size Heather Honey lip balm and soap. I have seen the lip balm on one or two blogs and they get a lot of love. I can see why, the lip balm feels wonderfully nourishing on the lips. I am more than happy to try these products.
 
 
As I have already told you I am really pleased with this box. There is a nice combination of new discoveries and old favourites.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely selection of products, I'm sure you will enjoy using them, I like Bloom Remedies but have yet to try the others :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a particularly good box this month x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great box this month - the soap looks so cute! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete